The Hidalgo Riders SBK gloves are designed for the most demanding bikers.
Recommended for competition and street.
Sports gloves that offer an optimal balance between protection, durability, ventilation and comfort.
They are made of high quality cowhide coated with kevlar and incorporate carbon protections on the knuckles, extra reinforcements of cowhide and TPU on the palm and the index finger and thumb,
High cane to superimpose on the suit.
These Hidalgo Riders Gloves incorporate polyurethane inserts in the joints of the rest of the fingers and Distortion Control in the little finger improving the grip and increasing the safety of the rider.
Hidalgo Riders Gloves SBK
- High quality cowhide.
- High cane gloves
- Micro cow skin for extra reinforcements.
- Composite carbon fiber inserts on the knuckles to offer great resistance to abrasion and impacts.
- Polyurethane inserts in the joints of the other fingers and in the palm.
- Unique leather panel on the side of the hand for greater resistance to abrasion and tearing.
- Cowhide reinforcements on the palm and the index and thumb fingers.
- Distortion Control on the little finger (improves the grip of this finger).
- Wrist strap to prevent the glove from getting loose.
- Elastic inserts
- Pre-curved fingers.
- Soft inserts
- Bi-axial elastic inserts.
- Sleeve adjustment cuff.
- Perforations inside the fingers for greater perspiration.
- Silicone inserts at the tips of the fingers to promote grip.
- Padded reinforcement on the upper part of the cuff.
- Reinforced with Kevlar thread